We want children at Growing Stems Child Care to be in nurturing and safe care.
Growing Stems Child Care is a State of Maryland licensed, quality child care for children 4 months of age and above. Children will be able to develop new skills and interests through the provided vital personal care and attention at Growing Stems Child Care. Children are able to play and learn from each other in which a way nanny care cannot. Your child will be able feel comfortable around other age kids because we usually have mixed age kids.
- Welcoming environment
- Loving & caring home environment
- Breakfast, lunch, & snacks provided
- Licensed family child care
- Mixed age care
- Outdoor play & activities
- Individualized attention to each child
- Daily infant report card to parents
- Weekly crafts & daily homework help
Lokeshwari Pendem - Provider
I obtained Certificate of Registration from State of Maryland – Department of Education, Office of Child Care. My registration number is 254170. I earned over 100 hours of training education in early childhood and will continue my training hours every year.
I am a member of Howard County Family Child Care Association.
- Child Care Administration (45 hours)
- Child Growth and Development (45 hours)
- Including All Children and the ADA
- On Track: All Aboard for Development Progress
- Emergency Preparedness Training
- Medical Administration
- CPR and First Aid
- Supporting Breast Feeding
- Working With Mixed Age Groups
- And more...
My hobbies & interests :
I have a number of hobbies, but mostly I enjoy cooking and gardening. I love to make crafts with kids. My family and I do a lot of travel to various other countries.