We want children at Growing stems childcare to learn, to lead and to make a difference
Hours of Operation
- Monday thru Friday: 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Holidays & Vacations
Growing Stems Child Care recognizes Federal Holidays and will be closed on:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day & Day After
- Christmas Day
Paid Vacation Time
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Parent or child illness
- Parent vacation
- Unavoidable closing, like snow day, power failure, water shutdown and other types of inclement weather condition.
- Four personal paid sick days
- If provider or family member falls sick, parents will be notified at least 2-3 hours earlier for the closing of the same day
- Any additional vacation time will be unpaid
Parent/guardian is responsible to have back-up care available incase of these closings:
- It is expected that parents will give provider a notice when the child is absent from care due to illness, emergency, doctor’s appointment, vacation, etc. Parents are required to pay tuition prior to their vacation.
- It is not the provider’s responsibility to provide alternate care for the children during the sick, personal, and vacation time.
- It is expected for parents to understand that emergencies could happen at any time and their flexibility is always appreciated.